Date(s) - 08/12/2017
Living Arts Centre
Are you a recent immigrant in Mississauga? Then don’t miss the Career, Education & Settlement Immigrant Fair on Friday, December 8, 2017.
This free event, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., at the Living Arts Centre (4141 Living Arts Drive) will give your immigration journey in Canada a successful boost. This event provides information and inspiration on three pillars for succeeding in Canada: careers, education and settlement.
Here are 10 reasons not to miss this dynamic event!
- The fair features a diverse tradeshow of exhibitors including these companies who are recruiting: K-Bro Linen Systems, Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services, Conestoga Meats, Bayshore Home Health, DonorWorx, Kognitive Marketing, People Ready, Top Notch Employment Services, Goldline Staffing
- Get information from career and settlement agencies and services providers like ACCES Employment to help you in your new life.
- Attend the new “IndustryTalks” panel, where you’ll get your questions answered about careers in engineering, IT, nursing, pharmacy and accounting in Canada.
- Bring your resumé for some personalized advice at our popular Resumé Clinic. Platinum Sponsor Chatr Mobile also will have resumé specialists at their booth!
- Be motivated by speaker Sujay Vardhmane’s presentation on winning strategies for success as a skilled immigrant.
- Get one-on-one coaching from our very own “Career Coach” columnist Murali Murthy.
- Learn about continuing education and training programs at CDI College, College Boreal, TRIOS College and more to help you propel your career in Canada.
- Get information on taking the CELPIP English tests at the Paragon Testing Enterprises booth!
- Get inspired by Sukhjit Singh’s speech, “Same Shoes, Different Doors” on making the most of your opportunities.
- Network with new peers, friends and potential employers!