Date(s) - 23/07/2019
1:30 am - 3:30 am
Next-Steps Employment Centre - Riverdale
Territory Sales Representative – Neighbourhood
Company: Bell Authorized Agents – Bell’s Neighbourhood Marketing team is the face of Bell within local communities.
We are a tight-knit, energetic, and diverse team of people, with one goal in common:
To provide Canadians with exceptional customer experiences.
- An ambitious self-starter with an entrepreneurial drive
- An outgoing, people person (the idea of sitting behind a desk all day bores you)
- Disciplined when it comes to managing your time, evaluating your priorities, and accomplishing your goals
- Motivated by financial rewards (you like the idea of having an uncapped commission structure)
- Conduct yourself with optimism, empathy and integrity as the face of the Bell brand
- Work from a territory lead list to deliver best-in-class sales to residential areas
- Identify the specific needs of the customer and come up with tailored solutions that fit their lifestyle
- Meet with your team weekly to strategize, track goals, and report on results
- Use Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) system to manage your sales funnel
You will benefit from:
- Ongoing sales training and professional development; a competitive base salary plus commission
- Company benefits including health & dental coverage; tools and technology to help manage your territory
25% off your personal Bell services
- Other perks like tickets to sporting events and upgrades to the latest Bell technology
- At least 2 years of sales or marketing experience; post-secondary degree; vehicle & valid driver’s licence
- A flexible schedule that includes availability on evenings and weekends as required
Pre-registration and Pre-screening is required, email your resume to: [email protected]
Please quote “Bell“ and the position applying for, in the subject heading in your email reply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.